Friday, December 18, 2020

My Tesla Xmas Yolo!

 On 12-7-2020 this year, I decided that I want to have a great Christmas this year. It's already better than all my other Xmas years so far because this year I decided to learn how to trade stocks in the stock market. I started around 2-21-2020 with penny stocks with the only $100 that I could scrape up.

I've always loved to hustle and flip things. Like 2Pac said, "I'm tryin to make $1.00 from $0.15" and from a start of $25k when the 4 Options Calls where placed, I quickly learned that on the real short time frame calls, you gotta take profits pretty fast. Like if mid day on the next day your up 25% then you better take it. $1,000 to $1,250 in 1 day is great money, but as we all know we love to be greedy lol.

The 12-18 Call I had really costed me because I didn't sell it when I was up.




Here I should have taken the $36.25 but I chose to wait another day and wouldn't you know it the market gave me a down day and at the time of writing this for my 1st update on this...

TSLA $680 Call - 12/31
$30.73



So I would have been way better off if I could have caught it today 5-10 minutes after the market opened today as the strike price was at $52.10 but I over slept and I knew the price was going to go up because in the next few days lots of firms has to buy shares because of Tesla being added to SP500.

I planed for it to go up like that but it only lasted 5 minutes for some reason and kept falling closer and closer to break even for the day until the last hour where it dropped by a lot into being down to this...


That had me shook!

But like I was saying I still knew that shares still has to be bought and idk if it happens after hours today as it's Friday and the market wont be open until Monday morning. I think the big huge firms gets to buy in the Pre-Market giving them a huge advantage being able to buy/sell before everyone else.

Also with Options... There is a thing called Triple Witching!
Nothing is 100% clear but from what I can tell, If the market is green Monday and the price goes up around 4% like it likes to on normal days, being at $675 - $680 now, then the price should be somewhere around breaking the $700 mark and I think that is where I want to get out for the TWO 12-31 calls, and the One 1-8 call. That will be my Christmas gift to myself as if it happens as I'm thinking now then I should break $33,339.99 record of my all time high so far.


I want a very nice
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
10.4", 64GB WiFi Tablet Angora Blue
S Pen Included!


My Xmas Present this Year!


Webull says its at $695 RN! :)


I want to hold on to the 2/19 one until around Valentines Day and see where the price goes from there. If it's at $800 then I will be very very happy with it. I think that I want to use the funds from the other 3 options to buy dividend paying stocks and that will be the next thing that I write about after the next post that I have in mind. A preview of that is the idea of buying your kids monthly paying dividend stocks instead of the new PS5 for Xmas.

Stay tuned for the update on my Tesla Xmas Yolo P2, PS5 or 100 PSEC, and everything else by bookmarking the webiste, Like  our investing page on Facebook, Follow us on Insta, and Subscribe on Youtube!

Get 2 free stocks by signing up with Robinhood
https://is.gd/FreeAppleStock
&&
https://is.gd/Webull

Get 5 #Free stocks on Webull
Free Stocks = #FreeMoney



Good luck on your trades!!!
If your new to trading Stock Options and want to learn more...

I have a cheap course I put together...
It explains how it all works and how I do it and keep from losing.

Get that here:  My GumRoad Link - Stock Market Domination

Be sure to Bookmark my Blog so that you can learn and keep up to date with easy ways to make money online from home in your sleep.

Also check out my Youtube Channel, Instagram, and Facebook Page!
It's now easier for people to find our Page at Alpha.Investing.100K
Send my Page messages at Alpha.Investing.100K

• • •

0 comments:

Post a Comment