Thursday, December 10, 2020

How I made $200 Today in a single hour!

 Today was like every other day. 

I woke up, checked to see how my stocks where doing and then it came to me...


I had just bought a brand new safe that had been delivered that morning. 

Thinking about the $150 I had just spent, I knew that I needed to try and make that money back.


So I took a look at good ol Apple stock. It just got some good news yesterday and was continuing its upward trend today. I new that if I could catch around $0.30 to $0.50 of premium that I could easily pay for what I got today and maybe even profit from it.

 

So I jumped in at $5.70 per contract. I bought 5 of them. Each contract gives me the option to buy 100 shares at the strike price I chose. Each comes with a different cost of premium. I bought the $122 strike price. That is called ATM because it's "At The Money" since Apple was trading for $122 a share today. If you want a easy guide on how this works Click Here.


So after I jumped in, I walked into the kitchen and made me a cup of $0.20 iced coffee with some french vanilla creamer! OMG so GOOD :)


I think that might be why I have so many more good days than down days! ;)

 



So I then go to check around for some good deals on some stock options as I do daily. My advice is to make a list of them. You can do that by clicking here: Join Robinhood!

Don't go overboard. You want like a top 20 stocks and a Top 10-15 up and coming stocks that are around $10 - $50 stock price. If you want my current list and how I work it, you can watch my Youtube Video on that.

By now it's been about a hour and I check in and see that my Apple options are at $6.05 so I quickly set Robinhood to sell at $6.10 since most options buy and sell at $0.05 intervals. Around 5 minutes later I get an alert on my phone saying I sold 5 Apple Contracts! :)

Mission Complete!


Be sure to Bookmark my Blog so that you can learn and keep up to date with easy ways to make money online from home in your sleep.

Also check out my Youtube Channel, Instagram, and Facebook Page!

It's now easier for people to find our Page at Alpha.Investing.100K 

Send my Page messages at Alpha.Investing.100K

 

• • •

0 comments:

Post a Comment