Wednesday, May 18, 2016

How to make money online using Trenzi

So many people ask me how I am able to make money online from home. Most want to learn more about the websites that let you earn 100% Free Money, and that is fine, but with websites like these if you earn $100 per month then your spending tons of time on these websites.

So what advice do I have to make even more free money? Well what you want to do is take some of that free money and invest it into ways that make you more free money. NO I'm not talking about joining one of these websites that you deposit your money and it earns interest, even though you might be able to find websites like these 9x out of 10 there going to end up failing or scamming the new people outa money when it does eventually fail because the comp plan isn't sustainable.


So now on to what exactly I'm talking about. One of my best ways to earn free money is getting paid to Tweet sponsored ads on Twitter. How this works all depends on how many followers you have. The one I'm working now is called Trenzi. I currently earn around $75 per month just for tweets and sponsored status updates on my social media.

Here is a link to join: https://www.trenzi.com/r?c=33573d003adf46f

 Here is my payment proof for Trenzi....

















Now back to how to scale that up. Currently I earn $2.75 each per ad that I post to twitter. It pays the most since you can have as many followers that your able to come up with. I have 27,500+ Followers at the time that I'm writing this post.

Every 10,000 followers that you gain is another $1 per tweet that you earn. You can gain followers 3 ways. First is by following people who will follow you back. Second is with your tweets that usually include hashtags like #MGWV, #TeamFollowBack, etc. A tweet like this would be something like this: #FollowMe & I will #FollowBack 100% #TeamFollowBack #MGWV Simple right?

You can also setup a website that will automatically tweet your tweets for you, and then you can also get a Android app that will follow back everyone who followed you that day with the push of 1 button. And then the third way to gain followers is to just buy them on Fiverr.

For $5.00 you can pay someone to have 1,000s of accounts they made to follow you. On avg it looks like it is 3,000 followers for $5.00 and that basically adds $0.30 per tweet to your total. So to get that money back plus profit you will need to tweet more 17 ads on twitter before its profitable. What I do and my advice to you is to do all 3 options that I listed.

I don't earn from referrals. All my monthly earnings from this site is from ads that I posted to my social media accounts. I know some people post earnings that they get from referral earnings mostly. That isn't me and I only earn $0.10 currently when someone signs up using my referral link. The post here isn't really to get more people to join under me, but to help them earn their first $100 online so that maybe they will be able to join other higher paying websites. More on that in other blog posts that I will be making soon. Thanks for reading and please bookmark the site to be up to date on all my other posts on how to make money online.

Again here is a link to join: https://www.trenzi.com/r?c=33573d003adf46f
• • •

0 comments:

Post a Comment